About the company
How to get to us
The history of
Kutno Poultry Processing Plant ”EXDROB” S.A.
goes back to 1948. Establishment of the basic infrastructure and engineering solutions in the field of poultry production and constant development until the present condition in respect of organization structure and applied technology were possible thanks to total commitment of employees, breeders and engineers.
The below dates describe the most important events for growth and development of Kutno Poultry Processing Plant ”EXDROB” S.A.
– Poultry Fattening and Slaughter House at Mickiewicza street in Kutno was established along with Egg-Poultry Collection Point having license to export.
– Regional Egg-Poultry Plant in Kutno was established, including: Poultry Fattening and Slaughter House in Kutno, Egg-Poultry State Collection Point in Kutno, Egg-Poultry State Collection Point in Łowicz and Hatching Plants in Kutno, Łęczyca, Łowicz and Skierniewice.
– erection of the initial slaughter lines (conveyors, singeing machines, plucking machines). Capacity increases up to 2000-2200 items/8 hrs.
– merger of Poultry Fattening and Slaughter House and Regional Egg-Poultry Collection Point in Kutno and Łowicz under name of Kutno Egg-Poultry Plant.
– the name changes to Kutno Egg-Poultry Enterprise
– erection of the production line - water poultry processing belt conveyor.
– further development of the plant including establishment of the freezing facility, development of poultry department and steam boiler room. Capacity increases up to 6000 items /shift.
– the name changes to Kutno Egg-Poultry Plant.
– Further modernization of the Plant, including erection of the administration building and ready-made products warehouse.
– Kutno Egg-Poultry Plant is included in Łódź Poultry Plant with the registered seat in Łódź (ŁZD).
– Establishment of Poultry Industry Transportation Enterprise in Kutno attached to Łódź Poultry Plant.
– Preparation of poultry breeding and production contracting program. Establishment of many new animal farms in the vicinity of Kutno.
The Enterprise focuses its main operation in the field of goose and chicken production. Production and export increase.
– The boiler room and the deep well are put to operation.
– Infrastructure modernization
– the plant becomes independent and Kutno Poultry Enterprise with Hatchery Plants commences its activity in Gostynin and Łęczyca. Production of chicken follows.
– Constant modernization of the Enterprise including erection of chicken processing line and a section for production of a wide range of products.
– the Company is privatized and converted into Joint Stock Company under the name of Kutno Poultry Plant “EXDROB” S.A. The owners of the Company are 299 employees and 56 poultry producers. The first Supervisory Board and Management Board are established.
– the first factory outlets and warehouses are established . Increase of ready-made products production follows.
– Extensive modernization of the Company: new delicatessen shop, cold store is put into operation. Introduction of the computer system. Owing to the new production lines, work output per employee increases up to over 21 000 kg/year.
– Transfer of proprietary right and perpetual usufruct onto Kutno Poultry Plant ”EXDROB” Joint Stock Company.
– increase of poultry production along with export and ready-made products.
– implementation of HCCP system for chicken production line
– KZD ”EXDROB” S.A. was the first Polish plant to receive the Certificate issued by the Chief Veterinary Officer granting the
license for export activity
that the Company in fact had from its origin.
Purchase of Logistics Centre in Sławno along with the processing plant and the distribution chain.
Feedstuff Production Plant in Golub Dobrzyń joins KZD ”EXDROB” S.A.
– Installation of the most advanced system manufactured by Stork GP for transport and unloading of live poultry.
– KZD ”EXDROB” S.A. was the first Poultry production plant in Poland to receive ISO 9001/2000 Quality Management System Certificate granted by Tüw Süddeutschland Germany Company.
– Bureau Veritas Quality International Polska Sp. z o.o., as a result of positive results of the audit it made, confirmed with the Certificate meeting the strictest requirements in compliance with
International Food Standard (IFS)
British Retail Consortium (BRC)
– Purchase of the poultry farms in Staw and Kwilno.
– Purchase of the former Feedstuff Production Plant in Kutno at Mickiewicza street.
– Celebration of 60
anniversary of ”EXDROB” Kutno Poultry Plant and 15
anniversary of “EXDROB” Joint Stock Company.
At present ”EXDROB” Kutno Poultry Plant S.A. Joint Stock Company has an established position on the Polish market and is the leader in the field of poultry production.
The Kutno Poultry Processing Plant ”EXDROB” S.A. is a combination of over 60 years’ tradition and modern technology in poultry industry.
About the company
copyright © EXDROB S.A. 2009.
Polityka prywatności | Zasady Prawne